This agreement is between Multiverse Media Group, Inc. with it’s principal place of business located at 11655 Central Parkway, Suite #302, Jacksonville FL 32224 (“company”) and the individual or entity who makes use of this service by creating an account, submitting a form, taking orders via the online menu, or otherwise engaging in the use of this solution whatsoever (“customer”). By accessing or using the services offered by the company, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
1. Customer understands that this service is offered at a free or unpaid subscription as a temporary solution for businesses who may otherwise not have access to an online ordering system.
2. Customer understands that this solution is in BETA mode, indefinitely. And know the implication of that is the potential for instability, failure, or downtime, completely or partially with or without notice. And know that using this solution is at will and at customers own risk.
3. Temporary solution: customer understands that this solution is indeed a temporary solution during trying times. There is no promise of longevity or ongoing support. Company intends to keep this system available for customers for the duration of the global pandemic but may decide to honor the use of this solution beyond the most urgent needs, at will and at the company sole discretion. At the same time company makes no promises of the longevity of the solution and this beta service could be terminated at anytime, at will of the company for any reason whatsoever.
4. Fees. There is currently no fee for this solution. We do no intend to introduce a fee. However, we may need to introduce a fee to offset the cost of running this service for customers. There is a cost for services like hosting, and a technical cost for the professionals who work to maintain this solution. It is possible, though not our intention, that we may have to implement a fee for use to cover those costs. Any changes to the service fee would be shared via email, and continued use of the solution after that point does not mean an agreement by customer to pay any fees. At the same time, if we must implement a fee we reserve the right to cancel customer access to the solution for those who do not agree to the implementation of said fee. Once again, we don’t intend on this and all fees will be justified with the utmost transparency.
5. Functionality. Customer agree that the current or future functionality is not guaranteed. And that use of the system now is not based on promise of future functionality.
6. Publicity. Customer grants company the right to identify and use customer in their communication and marketing efforts. Our goal is to serve as many customers as could benefit from our solutions. To do this company retains the right to use customer business name, including logo in perpetuity for the purposes of marketing and promotion.
7. Independent contractors. There is no relationship between customer or company beyond this agreement. No partnership or joint venture which has the authority to form a binding agreement between the parties beyond what is stated within this agreement.
8. Limited liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the cumulative and aggregate liability of company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies and the employees, Contractors, officers, directors, or any individual associated with the offering of this solution as determined by the company, for all costs, loses, or damages from claims arising from or related in any way to this agreement, is limited to the customers direct damages only and shall not exceed the total amount paid by customer to Company under this agreement. Customer understands that the potential economic loss of business interruption is a risk and liability that customer alone accepts, and customer knows that the intent of this agreement is to safeguarding the Company and remove the Company from any liability whatsoever.
9. This service is designed to help during some of the most trying and difficult times for small business owners who otherwise have no reasonable or affordable access to online payment systems. It is offered with the best intentions and with the goal of providing a method and solution to this immediate concern. It is our hope that the courts and customers understand the nature of this agreement and solution if any issues arise regarding the legality of any part of this agreement. If any part of this agreement is deemed illegal the reminder of the agreement shall withstand and serve in full force and effect.